PIONEER One Bronze
Prices incl. VAT, world-wide free shipping
Unfortunately this product currently is not available.
- Order number: 762L.390-5110
- Free worldwide shipping for watches
- 14 days returns
- 2 years warranty
acc. to our warranty conditions
- Made in Germany / Switzerland
- Personal consulting
This watch is already sold out in direct sales. You can still obtain this watch from our sales partners. Please contact us, we will gladly refer you to our sales partners.
A new special edition, limited to only 150 pieces, now complements our PIONEER collection: the PIONEER One Bronze. The legendary 417, the first pilot chronograph of the German Armed Forces in the 1950s, serves as the historical model. The warm bronze case paired with an olive green dial and a striking saddle leather strap give the watch a unique design.
More information about the history of this PIONEER One bronze you can find on our website. Each Hanhart wristwatch is shipped including a high-quality leather pouch.
- Automatic movement Sellita SW 200
- 28.800 A/h, 4 Hz, 26 jewels
- Power reserve of min. 38h
- Three hands
- Diameter 42 mm, height 12 mm
- Large crown with historical h
- Fluted rotating bezel, continuously rotatable, with red marking
- Engraving of the historical Hanhart “h” and the limitation number XXX/150
- Screwed-down and blasted stainless steel case back
- Water-resistant to 10 bar/10 ATM
- Green with our historical logo
- Super-LumiNova® coated numerals and hands
- Saddle leather strap dark brown in vintage-look, with triple bartack seam at the begunning an V-seam at the band tip
- Lug width 22 mm
- Pin-buckle with a bronze-color PVD coating and historical logo